National Crystal Day™ was founded in 2019 by Dana Miller and Deb McQueary, the owners of Azonia, a crystal shop located in Medford, NJ. National Crystal Day is a day to celebrate our shared love for crystals, rocks, and minerals. Whether you are into the metaphysical properties of crystals, a rock hound with a passion for new finds from the mines, or a jewelry maker with an appreciation for stones, today is a day to appreciate nature’s wonders.
Join in on the National Crystal Day celebration by sharing your appreciation for nature’s treasures. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Share a picture of your crystal collection or favorite crystal on social media using #NationalCrystalDay
- Add a new crystal to your collection
- Gift a crystal to a friend
- Explore nature and find new specimens
- Research a stone that you’ve never seen before
- Make a piece of jewelry or art featuring crystals
- Meditate with your favorite crystal
- Create a crystal grid to send positive energy into the world
For more information about National Crystal Day or how to organize an event near you, please reach out to email@example.com!